Business must continue and events and conferences must go on, we at NeXTfairs recognizes the challenges at present time and directs our energy in finding solutions. Henceforth we developed a comprehensive guidelines and procedures for all stakeholders, staff, exhibitors, and visitors. To make sure everyone is protected, our team will implement below safety precautions and guidelines in all of our future events.
- Easy access to waste bins
- Proper waste disposal procedures
- Organizer will request every exhibitor to install hand sanitizer on their booth
- Hand sanitization devices all over the venue.
- COVID-19 specific action plan
- COVID training for all business events personnel
- Advisory on evaluation of health before attending
- Partnership with local authorities and health agencies.
- Data collection waivers in order to enable public health tracking
- Health advisories at event venue
- Arrangement to provide participants with information on accessing health advice measure.
- Surveillance of participants
- Testing/diagnostic arrangements
- Medical facilities onsite
- Isolation facilities at the event for participants who develop symptoms
- Risk communication and community engagement plan
- Risk Management Plan
- Organizer will multiply the number of cleaners prior during and after show
- Initial deep-clean of venues and equipment
- Professional Cleaning and Disinfecting Team
To make sure that guidelines are implemented, we also put precautionary practices for our exhibitors;
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces.
- Availability of disinfecting wipes and virus-killing hand sanitizers in all corners of their area
- Habitual cleaning of all frequently touched surfaces chairs, equipment, tables, and surfaces.
- The availability of disposable wipes for commonly used surfaces (for example, keyboards, remote controls, tables) can be wiped down by exhibitors and visitors alike.
- Rigorous physical cleaning of their booths.
We have put so much time and effort to have the above safety procedures in place, however, to zero out the chances of any virus relapse, we encourage everyone to follow below tips.
- Wear mask to avoid unintentional spreading of any virus.
- Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain a 2-meter safe distance from anyone.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.